I. COMEDY PILOTS
A. BLACK WALLSTREET
(1) THEME: WE CAN HAVE IT ALL, IF WE CAN GET RID OF THE RIFTRAFT
(2) LOGLINE: A small prosperous hidden town in central California, run by black millionaires, is turned upside down when a diverse acting troupe led by two Spanish trained Troupadours, one black and one white wanders by accident into the town. Regardless the tactics, the townspeople cannot rid themselves of these clowns, acrobats and town criers.
(3) 10 Episodes of uproarious laughter follows the two European trained Troupadours and their backward take on everyday American situations, which they manage to turn into major catastrophes for the small town of WALLSTREET.
B. THE ROADTRIP
(1) THEME: ANYTHING CAN BE GOOD FOR A LAUGH. IF YOU'RE NOT THE BUTT OF THE JOKE
(2) LOGLINE: Two attractive college girls, one white, and one black are mistaken by two Mississippi Police Officers for escaped convicts.
(3) The 10 Episodes include several chase scenes. The girls are on their way to a wedding in Texas unaware of the police chase, as they lose them, while ducking down a side road to avoid traffic jams; or while running from a group of roguish teen boys determine to teach them some Southern Manners. The girls travel through five southern states enroute to the Texas panhandle.
II. ACTION BASED PILOTS
A. QUEEN OF THE NIGHT (ADAPTED FROM NOVEL)
(1) THEME: RIVARY- A RUTHLESS FIGHT FOR POWER BY SEVERAL UNDERWORLD CLANS
(2) LOG LINE: An innocent sixteen year old run-a-way and her older sister finds themselves caught in the middle of an arms war brought on by rival war lords.
(3) 10 Episodes of drug dealing, gun buys, sex, gang wars, and bombings.
B. THE BOXER'S SECRECT
(1) THEME: HOPE
(2) LOGLINE: A man's eternal belief that one can always come back no matter how many times that one is defeated, even if he did once give the title away.
(3) 10 Episodes of fast paced action, and retrospection each week from a different view point of the former manager, family members, friends and other athlete's. Stories of the extreme ups and down of the glorified and deified men, which have made The Golden Glove, the oldest of all sports for men and women.
III. MYSTERY BASED PILOTS
A. SKI BUNNY MURDER
(1) THEME: JEALOUSY, PASSION, FEAR, REVENGE, HATE, AND HIDDEN SECRECTS all play a part in this first murder at the Big Bear Lodge.
(2) LOGLINE: A writer of detective novels doesn't believe that the young boyfriend is guilty of the murder.
(3) CRIME LOCATION: Lodge during a snowstorm in Big Bear
(4) EACH WEEK FOR 10 WEEKS A NEW MYSTERY TO SOLVE, LOCATIONS INCLUDE: Malibu, New York City, Venice Beach, Century City, Phoenix, Hollywood, Memphis, Beverly Hills, and Downtown Los Angeles.
B. VALLEY DOLL (1940's FILM NOIR)
(1) THEME: HIDDEN SECRETS ARE ALWAYS UNVEILED
(2) LOGLINE: A private eye is hired by a mysterious valley beauty to find out why her husband disappears each night it becomes more intriguing when he's beaned on the head after questioning a man about a murder in a private men's club.
(3) Follow this adventurous detective through danger and love interests in 10 different episodes of the new film noir.
IV. HORROR BASED PILOTS
A. THE BALLERINA
(1) THEME: BLIND TRUST LEADS TO DOWNFALL
(2) LOGLINE: A talented young ballerina is placed under a hypnotic spell by her mysterious teacher.
(3) IN 10 EPISODES Follow the brilliant dancer from a timid want-to-be, into a renowned world wide phenomenon, whose talent and young body are coveted by her ageless mentor.
(1) THEME: LONELINESS DOES STRANGE THINGS TO THE MIND
(2) LOGLINE: A teen orphan and her imaginary friend do everything together until, her friend's need to accelerate her violent behavior gets out of control.
(3) 10 Episodes of a precocious teen who must come to terms with her strange an unusual reality, or lose herself in the world of the unreal.
V. SCIENCE FICTION BASED PILOTS
(1) THEME: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU PRAY FOR.
(2) LOGLINE: Three singers compete for the Intergalactic Entertainer of the year award, they beat out the competition for first through third place, then go to Mars together to become rich, only to discover the high cost for winning.
(3) The first seven of the 10 Episodes exposes the grueling, mind boggling, emasculating, contests which results for 97 losing contestants, in lost morals, nervous breakdowns, heart attacks and even death, when teens are willing to go to any extent to win, are pitted against the world's best.
Those seven segments are filmed at one location (The Coliseum) on Earth; while episodes eight through ten take place in a modern Martian hotel, and several 1940's Jazz Clubs on New Mars.
B. WORLD CREATION
(1) THEME: A MORE BETTER WORLD:
(2) LOGLINE: An Astrophysicist spends a lifetime writing a journal of what it will take for a small group of African American to colonize an empty planet.
(3) The first two episodes from the 10 Episodes are preparation for the journey. Two for the journey, and one for landing on the new planet; the final five to explore the unusual geography, and the tireless work involved in adapting to their new life there.